Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I am really resenting the fact that you are gone. Even though it was not your choice. I am angry. I have been left behind to deal with this on my own. We agreed a long time ago that caring for mom would fall on us. The rest of our siblings would not step up. But now it's just me----cause you are gone.

It totally sucks. I hate it that I am becoming my mother's parent. Telling her when to take her meds, when to bath, when to wash her clothes and going to all of her appointments and sitting in cause she would not tell the doctors what is wrong.

Today was a disaster. I still have to work even when she needs medical care. There is no relief. James you were suppose to be here to help.

I do not want mom to end up in a warehouse for the elderly. But I need some relief. I need for her to understand what it costs. Emotionally and financially. She does not have a clue.

Our siblings will not even respond to the emails I have sent. They are avoiding my phone calls. I won't call again.

No comments: