Monday, September 16, 2013

Life

I have not written for a really long time.
Lots of stuff has happened. Most specifically Mom made the leap into your realm. I am lost. I miss you, I miss her. I feel alone. Sometimes I wonder how easy it would be if I could just join you and mom.

I wish you were here. I need to talk to you. My daughter thinks I am some sort of evil bitch. I have no clue what I have done wrong. Her children talk to me only when they need or want something. Obviously I made some pretty big mistakes when the kids were growing up.

My son and his partner are here now. And all of their kids. I am so worried about the little kids. They have no concept what life should be like. You go to hug them they have no idea how to hug. No one tucks them into bed or reads to them. It is really sad.

Wish you were here.
R

No comments: